All code samples, tools, articles, and other content provided by this website is considered to be protected by United States and international copyright law. It is provided for the educational use of site visitors. Free license is hereby granted to use the code provided and techniques discussed here within your applications. You are not licensed to share any of the samples, or other content on this website, in any form of mass distribution. Specifically,
- you may not repost on other websites material(s) found here,
- you may not sell compilation CDs or DVDs that contain material taken directly from this website,
- you may provide modules found here, as source, within applications delivered to your clients provided they agree to the same policies stated here and that you both retain the embedded copyright notice(s),
- you may email samples you consider cool to your friends, if you tell them where you found them,
- you may cite this site and its owner in the credits for your application, if you wish,
- you may choose to donate to support this website, if material found here has saved you time/money.
Copyright violations will be pursued vigorously.